Autumn Spin Rota;
|SEP 2020 Leader Rota||6/9/2020||13/9/2020||20/9/2020||27/9/2020|
|9 am||3-Counties Tour||Con Lee||Paul Flynn||Con Lee|
|10 am (A)||3-Counties Tour||Alan Kelly||John Green||Carmel Scott|
|10 am (B)||3-Counties Tour||John Delorey||Loressa Tymon||Niall Hopper|
|10 am (C)||3-Counties Tour||Ger Delorey||Hugh Clancy||Pam Scanlon|
|OCT 2020 Leader Rota||4/10/2020||11/10/2020||18/10/2020||25/10/2020||
|9 am||Paul Flynn||Con Lee||Paul Flynn||Con Lee|
|10 am (A)||Alan Kelly||John Green||Hugh Clancy||Carmel Scott|
|10 am (B)||Ann Osborne||John Delorey||Niall Hopper||Loressa Tymon|
|10 am (C)||AM Regan||Ger Delorey||AN Other||Pam Scanlon|
|Groups||Average speed – kph|
|10 am (A)||23-25|
|10 am (B)||20-22|
|10 am (C)||18-19|
Innisfree Wheelers – (Sligo IT) Sunday Spin Leaders – Oct/Nov 2019:
- Current Cycle Ride Leaders are: Con Lee, Paul Flynn, Carmel Scott, Niall Hopper,
Hugh Clancy, John Green, John Delorey, Ger Delorey, Pam Scanlon, Loressa Tymon, #
Alan Kelly, Anne Marie Regan.
- Each leader to decide a route and upload the route details (incl. coffee stop and
total distance) on Innisfree Wheelers Facebook on Fri/Sat (email the route details to email@example.com and it will be uploaded to the Club Facebook page).
- Leaders to call their route again at the IT and give a safety briefing to the group
before departure (a single safety briefing for all A, B, C cyclists will suffice). All cyclists
must abide by the Club’s rules on maximum road group size and all other health and
safety instructions practices for the duration of the ongoing COVID 19 emergency.
- ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ groups are determined by the average speed/pace as outlined above. Leaders
should ensure, insofar as possible, that group participants are evenly matched before the
spin commences, to enable riders to stay together on the road.
- If A, B, C ‘sub-groups’ emerge, the Leader must ask a person in the other group to lead
and the group must do same route as the main A, B or C group, with a suitable interval,
say 5 minutes, before setting out.