MAY 2021 Leader Rota 16/5/2021 23/5/2021 30/5/2021
9 am Con Lee Paul Flynn Con Lee
10 am (A) Alan Kelly John Green Carmel Scott
10 am (B) John Delorey Loressa Tymon Niall Hopper
10 am (C) Ger Delorey Martin Keville Pam Scanlon
JUNE 2021 Leader Rota 6/6/2021 13/6/2021 20/6/2021 27/6/2021
9 am Paul Flynn Con Lee Paul Flynn Con Lee
10 am (A) Hugh Clancy Alan Kelly John Green Carmel Scott
10 am (B) Ann Osborne John Delorey Loressa Tymon Niall Hopper
10 am (C) AM Regan Ger Delorey Martin Keville Pam Scanlon
Groups Average speed – kph
9 am 26-plus
10 am (A) 23-25
10 am (B) 20-22
10 am (C) 18-19
All Club members must observe the latest Government rules on COVID19 health & safety:
• Outdoor training for adults in pods of a maximum of 15 people. All those attending
a club training session or activity must be registered using the Cycling Ireland
Registration / Contact Tracing system.
• Groups exceeding 15 people should not gather at coffee stops or around training sessions.
Social distancing should be maintained at all times to stop the spread of Covid 19 and
demonstrate an awareness to the community of the risks associated with the virus.”
Innisfree Wheelers – (Sligo IT) Sunday Spin Leaders – May/June 2021:
• Current Cycle Ride Leaders are: Con Lee, Paul Flynn, Carmel Scott, Niall Hopper,
Hugh Clancy, John Green, John Delorey, Ger Delorey, Pam Scanlon, Loressa Tymon,
Alan Kelly, Anne Marie Regan, Martin Keville.
• Each leader to decide a route and upload the route details (incl. coffee stop and
total distance) on Innisfree Wheelers Facebook on Fri/Sat (email the route details to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be uploaded to the Club Facebook page).
• Leaders to call their route again at the IT and give a safety briefing to the group
before departure (a single safety briefing for all A, B, C cyclists will suffice). All cyclists
must abide by the Club’s rules on maximum road group size and all other health and
safety instructions practices for the duration of the ongoing COVID 19 emergency.
• ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ groups are determined by the average speed/pace as outlined above. Leaders
should ensure, insofar as possible, that group participants are evenly matched before the
spin commences, to enable riders to stay together on the road.
• If A, B, C ‘sub-groups’ emerge, the Leader must ask a person in the other group to lead
and the group must do same route as the main A, B or C group, with a suitable interval,
say 5 minutes, before setting out.